Monday, November 20, 2006

Arrivals/Departure Lounge

Here I sit alone
waiting for you to come
and say those words to me
words that mean how
simply gonna tell me how
you brought me out of my misery
Here I sit alone
arrivals/departure lounge
in transit forever alone
waiting fot those simple words
to end my misery.

Here I walk alone
along a winding road
the road less travelled by
but I am gonna make sure
to see I walk along this road forever
into a dusky sky
Here I walk alone
arrivals/departure lounge
in transit forever alone
looking at the road ahead
to run away from my misery.

Here I think alone
think unto an empty mind
turned into devils hiding hole
thinking of the past
and how it never lasted
through all the rainy days
but still the die is cast
a number set in stone
a number which will forever mark
when all was put in words
and all was said an done
arrivals/departure lounge
in transit forever alone
waiting for this train of thoughts to leave my head
and then I'll be on my way again,
happy all alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soundz like a marilyn manson song.... :)